Schaubert (2015): study DE West Germany 1984
- Schaubert, M.
- Career, Private Life, and Well-Being among College educated West German Women.
- Theorie und Politik - Session: Men and Women in the Workplace, 2015, No. G18-V3, 1 - 36
- 25- 54 aged high educated women, WestGermany, followed 1984-2012
- Survey name:
- DE-Combination SOEP, Pairfam, Welfare Sysyems
- Varied Probability
- N = 13713
- Non Response:
- Multiple asesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all things together, how satisfied are you with your life these days? Please answer with the help of this scale. For instance, when you are totally satisfied with your life, please tick '10'. When you are totally unsatisfied with your life, please tick '0'. You may use all values in between to indicate that you are neither totally satisfied nor totally unsatisfied."
10 totally satisfied
0 totally unsatisfied
- Author's label:
- Life Satisfaction
- Page in publication:
Married state (compared to non-married states)
Children in the household
Change in income level
Actually got children later (follow-up)