Sachs (2016): study ZZ 2015
- Sachs, J.
- Happiness and Sustainable Development: Concepts and Evidence.
- World Happiness Report, 2016, Vol.1, 56 - 65 , New York, USA
- 15+ aged, general public, 119 nations, 2015-2016
- Survey name:
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 199000
- Non Response:
- Multiple assesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.