Saad (2004): study US 1991 /2
- Saad, L.
- A Nation of Happy People. Most Happy and Satisfied with Their Lives.
- Gallup Poll News Services, 5 January 2004, Gallup Organization, Washington DC, USA
- 16+ aged, general public, United States, 1991
- Survey name:
- Gallup poll
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
In general, are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the way things are going in your own personal life?
- Observed distribution
- 1: 15%, 2: 84% (total 99%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 2 On range 0-10
- 1.85 7.65
- 0.36 2.01