Saad (2002): study US 1990
- Saad, L.
- Optimism about Nation's Future Up Sharply from Last Year. Evaluations of Personal Life Remain Highly Positive.
- Gallup Poll News Services, 28 January 2002,The Gallup Poll Organization, Washington DC, USA
- 16+ aged, general public, United States, 1990
- Survey name:
- Gallup poll
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
In general, are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the way things are going in your own personal life?
- Observed distribution
- 1: 16%, 2: 83% (total 99%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 2 On range 0-10
- 1.84 7.59
- 0.37 2.06