Rao et al. (2011): study IN 2009
- Rao, K.; Prameela, V.; Premchander, S.
- Subjective Well-Being: The Tangible and the Intangible. Lessons from a Women's Mental Health Project in India.
- Paper, 2011, Bangalore, India
- 20-65 aged women participants mental health intervention, India, 2009
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 37
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question
All tihings considered, at this point in time, how happy and satisfied are you with your life?
Rated in quarters of a Rupee (monetary unit in India)
- Author's label:
- Overall satisfaction with life.
- M = Group 1: 2,57, Group 2 1,87
- Page in publication:
- 6., 10
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 4 On range 0-10
On invitation, no pay
Guidance of vulnerable people (social work)
Daily life skills