Rakib et al. (2005): study GB London 1999
- Rakib, A.; Pinching, A.J.; Priebe, S.; White, P.D.
- Subjective Quality of Life in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Quality of Life Research, 2005, Vol. 14, 11 - 19
- Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), London, 1999.
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 73
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How satisfied are you with your life as a whole today?
1 couldn't be worse
3 mostly dissatisfied
5 mostly satisfied
7 couldn't be better
Item in Manchester Short Assessment of QOL (MANSA)
- Author's label:
- MANSA Quality of Life Scale
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 4.20 -
- 0.80 -
Current general health status