Rahe et al. (1976): study US 1971
- Rahe, R.H.; Biersner, R.J.; Ryman, D.H.
- Serum Uric Acids, Cholesterol and Psychological Moods throughout Stressful Naval Training.
- Naval Health Research Center, Report nr. 76-18, 1976, San Diego, California, USA
- Navy recruits, followed 4 weeks, USA, 197?
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 117
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 7 questions, repeated 15 times during 2 month (experience sampling)
Below is a list of words describing moods and feelings. Indicate how each of these words applies to how you feel now.
Rating options (same for all items):
1 not at all
2 somewhat or slightly
3 mostly or generally
Summation: average over 2 months.
Name: Happiness subscale of Ryman et al (1974) Mood Questionnaire (MQ)
- Author's label:
- Mood questionaire
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 1.89 -
- - -