Rahe et al. (1971): study US 1969
- Rahe, R.H.; Arthur, R.J.; Gunderson, E.K.; Rubin, R.T.
- Psychologic Correlates of Serum Cholesterol in Man: A Longitudinal Study.
- Psychosomatic Medicine, 1971, Vol. 33, 399 - 410
- Military trainees, followed 2 month, Navy, USA, 197?
- N = 20
- Non Response:
- The non-response during the 16 measurements varied from 4 to0 per Ss.
And medical tests.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 7 questions, repeated 15 times during 2 month (experience sampling)
Below is a list of words describing moods and feelings. Indicate how each of these words applies to how you feel now.
Rating options (same for all items):
1 not at all
2 somewhat or slightly
3 mostly or generally
Summation: average over 2 months.
Name: Happiness subscale of Ryman et al (1974) Mood Questionnaire (MQ)
- Author's label:
- Error estimates:
- Reliability: Equivalence: intercorrelations ranged between +.86 and +.94