Rafanelli et al. (2000): study IT 1995
- Rafanelli, C.; Fava, G.A.; Park, S.K.; Ruini, C.
- Rating Well-Being and Distress.
- Stress Medicine, 2000, Vol. 16, 55 - 61
- Remitted mental out-patients and controls, Italy, 199?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 40
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 6 questions
Please describe how you have felt during THE PAST WEEK and make a small check mark. For example, the word nervous is on the first line. If you have felt nervous, check YES, if you have not felt nervous check NO
C Feeling well
E Enjoying yourself
F Looking forward to the future
Name: Contentment subscale in Kellner's Symptom Questionnaire (SQ).
Version: Past Week.
- Author's label:
- Control group: M=5,0; SD=1,4
- Page in publication:
- 55, 57
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 6 On range 0-10
Inner locus of control
Satisfaction with own coping
Self-actualization (need for)
Current intimate relationships
Perceived meaning of life in general
Evaluation of self-as-a-whole