Raanaas et al. (2010): study KG 2015
- Raanaas, R.K.; Hartig, T.; Patil, G.G.
- Effects of an Indoor Foliage Plant Intervention on Patient Well-Being during a Residential Rehabilitation Program.
- HortScience, 2010, Vol. 45, 387 - 392
- 15+ aged, general public, Kyrgyzstan, 2015
- Survey name:
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 989
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 4.90 4.90
- - -