Proctor et al. (2011a): study GB 2009
- Proctor, C.L.; Tsukayama, E.; Wood, A.M.
- Strengths Gym: The Impact of a Character Strengths-based Intervention on the Life Satisfaction and Well-being of Adolescents.
- The Journal of Positive Psychology, 2011, Vol. 6, 377 - 388
- Adolescents, participants in a strengt training and controls, UK, 2009
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 319
- Non Response:
completed in class
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 20 questions.
Indicate to what extend you felt this way in the last week.
S emotionally strong
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS (adapted last week version for children)
- Author's label:
- Positive affects and negative affects
- Affect Balance at baseline, both groups.
Computed by WDH team
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -40 - 40 On range 0-10
Actual changes in happiness