Pollock-BarZiv et al. (2003): study CA 2002
- Pollock-BarZiv, S.M.; Anthony, S.J.; Niedra, R.
- Quality of Life and Function Following Cardiac Transplantation In Adolescents
- Transplantation Proceedings, 2003, Vol. 35, 2468 - 2470.
- 10-18 aged, cardiac patients, Canada, 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- No sample: full population
- N = 10
- Non Response
- 44 %
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question.
.. Perceived current overall quality of life. (full text not reported)
0 worst QOL
10 best QOL
Rated on a 10 cm line scale
Current QOL on a 10-cm line where 0 represents worst QOL and 10 best QOL
- Author's label:
- quality of life
- SD not reported,
range 7.7 - 9.6
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 0 On range 0-10
- 8.70 -
- - -