Pokasova (2002): study SK 2000
- Pokasova, A.
- Quality of Life: Specific Problems of Senior Citizens.
- Studia Psychologica, 2002, Vol. 44, 305 - 309
- 60-94 aged in pensioners homes, Slovakia, 2002
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 101
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
The following questions ask about how satisfied you have felt about various aspects of your life over the last 2 weeks..
How would you rate your overall quality of life?
1 very poor
3 neither poor nor good
5 very good
Item 81 (G1) in WHOQOL-100. Item 1 in WHOQOL-Bref
In Bref variant not preceded with timeframe ''past 2 weeks'
- Author's label:
- quality of life
- The mean (3.0) refers to the overall mean of only those seniors that were in an extreme group (either high or low on accommodating flexibility)
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10