Perquin (2002): study NL 1976
- Perquin, C.
- Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents: Observational Studies.
- University Press TU Eindhoven, 2002, Netherlands
- 12-18 aged, in chronic pain. Rotterdam, Netherlands, followed 2 years, 1996-99
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 5336
- Non Response:
Multiple assesment methods
Mailed questionnaire and diary. Subjects and their parents were sent a pain booklet and additional questionnaires. Adolescents were instructed to keep the pain diary to their own.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question;
How satisfied or unsatisfied were you last week with your life in general?
Please answer this question below by drawing a cross on the line
Scoring: mm on this 100 mm line
- Author's label:
- satisfaction with life in general
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 5.94 -
- 2.45 -
Symptoms not classified elsewhere (r00-r99)