Pelusi et al. (2014): study IT 2009
- Pelusi, C.; Battista, G.; Bazzocchi, A.; Costantino, A.; Lambertini, M.; Martelli, V.; Meriggiola, M.C.; Ponti, F.; Venturoli, S.
- Effects of Three Different Testosterone Formulations in Female-to-Male Transsexual Persons
- The Journal of Sexual Medicine, Vol. 11(12), p. 3002-3011
- Transgender men on hormone therapy, Italy, 201?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability self-selected
- N = 45
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
'How would you rate your current general life satisfaction?'
no satisfaction ________________ extreme satisfaction
Rated on a 10 cm line. Measurement in mm translated to the same number of points ranging from 0-10.
- Author's label:
- Average of baseline and one year on hormone treatment
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 5.62 5.62
Technique of sex reassignment