Peacock & Poloma (1999): study US 1988
- Peacock, J.R.; Poloma, M.M.
- Religiosity and Life Satisfaction Across the Life Course.
- Social Indicators Research, 1999, Vol. 48, 319 - 345
- 18+ aged, general public, United States, 1988
- Survey name:
- Gallup poll
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 1030
- Non Response:
and interview: telephone
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Using any number on this card, from 1 to 7, with 1 being very dissatisfied and 7 being very satisfied, how dissatisfied or satisfied are you with your life?
1 very dissatisfied
7 very satisfied
Religious (vs not)
Participation in church