Parks et al. (2012): study US 2006
- Parks, A.C.; Della Porta, M.D.; Pierce, R.S.
- Pursuing Happiness in Everyday Life: The Characteristics and Behaviors of Online Happiness Seekers.
- Emotion, Advance online publication, 2012, 1 - 15
- Users self-help website, USA, 2006-07
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 912
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: web
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 10 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate how often you feel this way in the present.
Computation: (C=E+G+H+J)/5 - (A+B+D+F+I)/5
Name: Watson et al's PANAS, International short form I-PANAS-SF
- Author's label:
- Positive and Negative Affect Scale
- Ratio PA-NA, 2.15 to 1.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -20 - 20 On range 0-10