Parker et al. (1992): study SE 1986
- Parker, M.G.; Nordström, M.L.; Thorslund, M.
- Predictors of Mortality for the Oldest Old. A 4-Year Follow-Up of Community-Based Elderly in Sweden.
- Archives of Gerontology and Geriatics, 1992, Vol. 14, 227 - 237
- 75+ aged, rural community, Sweden, followed 4 years, 1986-1990
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 421
- Non Response:
By district nurse from another area
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How happy are you with life in general?
5 very happy
4 fairly happy
1 very unhappy
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- very happy 46%, fairly happy 40%, so-so or unhappy 13% for age 75+
- Page in publication: