Park (1998): study KR 1996
- Park, J.S.
- Work and Quality of Life in the Perception of the Korea People: Focussing on the Difference among Occupational Groups.
- Development and Society, 1998, Vol. 27, 17 - 33
- Working people, South Korea, 1996
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 1000
- Non Response:
- not rep
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all things together in your life, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are ....?
5 very happy
3 neither happy nor unhappy
1 very unhappy
- Author's label:
- Overall Happiness
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 1.9%, 2: 12%, 3: 50.9%, 4: 28.4%, 5: 6.7% (total 99.9%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
Private or public sector