Owens & Patterson (2013): study US 2008
- Owens, R.L.; Patterson, M.M.
- Positive Psychological Interventions for Children: A Comparison of Gratitude and Best Possible Selves Approaches
- The Journal of Genetic Psychology, 2013, Vol. 174, 403-428
- 5-11 aged children participating in a psychological training and controls, USA, 200?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 62
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 30 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way during the past few weeks?
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): B, C, F, G, J, K, M, O, P, T, V, W, Y, AA, AC
Positive affect score (PAS):A, D, E, H, I, L, N, Q, R, S, U, X, Z, AB, AD
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS. Adapted for children by Laurent et al. (Version PANAS-C)
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Best possible self exercise