Ott (2005): study ZZ 1991
- Ott, J.C.
- Level and Inequality of Happiness in Nations; Does Greater Happiness of a Greater Number imply Greater Inequality in Happiness?
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2005, Vol. 6, 397 - 420.
- 18+ aged, general public, 78 nations, 1991-2001
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 100000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as-a-whole these days?
- Author's label:
- average happiness in nations
- Page in publication:
Inequality of happiness in nations