Oishi et al. (2007a): study DE 1984
- Oishi, S.; Diener, E.; Lucas, R.E.
- The Optimum Level of Well-Being. Can People Be Too Happy?
- Perspectives on Psychological Science, 2007, Vol. 2, 346 - 360
- 16+ aged, general population, Germany, 1984-2003
- Survey name:
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 3000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as-a-whole these days?
- Author's label:
- Life Satisfaction
- Page in publication: