Noll & Weick (2013): study DE Berlin 2010
- Noll, H.H.; Weick, S.
- Zur substanziellen Bedeutung kleiner (regionaler) Unterschiede. (On the Meaning of Small Regional Differences).
- ISI, 2013, Vol. 49, 5 - 7
- 16+ aged, general public, Berlin, Germany, 2010
- Survey name:
- DE-SOEP 2010
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 500
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all things together, how satisfied are you with your life these days? Please answer with the help of this scale. For instance, when you are totally satisfied with your life, please tick '10'. When you are totally unsatisfied with your life, please tick '0'. You may use all values in between to indicate that you are neither totally satisfied nor totally unsatisfied."
10 totally satisfied
0 totally unsatisfied
- Observed distribution:
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 6.60 6.60