Niedzwiedz et al. (2015): study ZZ EU 12 2006
- Niedzwiedz, C.L.; Mitchell, R.; Pell, J.P.
- The Relationship Between Financial Distress and Life-Course Socioeconomic Inequalities in Well-Being: Cross-National Analysis of European Welfare States.
- American Journal of Public Health, 2015, Vol. 105, 2090 - 2098
- 50-75 aged, general public, 12 European nations, 2006-2007
- Survey name:
- Selection from general population sample
- N = 16071
- Non Response:
Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
face-to-face computer assisted personal interview
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How satisfied are you with your life?
10 completely satisfied
0 completely dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Well-beinf, Life satisfaction.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.67 7.67
Sufficiency of current income
Current employment arrangement