NicGabhainn & Sixsmith (2005): study PT 2011
- NicGabhainn, S.; Sixsmith, A.J.
- Children's Understanding of Well-Being.
- Paper, The National Children's Office,2005, Dublin, Ireland
- 15+ aged, general public, Portugal, 2011
- Survey name:
- INT-Gallup International
- N = 1000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 6.60 6.60
- - -