Neto & DaConceicao Pinto (2015): study PT 2010
- Neto, F.; DaConceicao Pinto, M.
- Satisfaction with Love Life Across the Adult Life Span.
- Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2015, Vol. 10, 289 - 304
- 18+ aged, Lisbon area of Portugal, 201?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability accidental sample
- N = 1284
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you generally feel this way, that is, how you feel on average?
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): (A to J)/10
Positive affect score (PAS): (K to T)/10
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('in general' version)
- Author's label:
- Affective well-being
- Page in publication:
- Error estimates:
- Cronbach alphas: postive affect=0.86; negative affect=0.90