Naess et al. (2007): study NO 2005
- Naess, S.; Eriksen, J.; Tambs, K.
- Psychological Well-Being of People wlth Epilepsy in Norway.
- Epilepsy and Behavior, 20007, Vol. 11, 310 - 315.
- 16+ aged epilepsia patients, Norway, 2005-09
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 597
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Here is a picture of a ladder. The top of the ladder '10' represents the best possible life for you and the bottom '0' is the worst possible life for you. In general , where on the ladder do you feel you stand at the moment? Tick the box next to the number that best describes where you stand
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
- Author's label:
- life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
Earlier physical health