Myers & Diener (2018): study ZZ
- Myers, D.G.; Diener, E.
- The Scientific Pursuit of Happiness.
- Perspectives on Psychological Science, 2018, Vol. 13, 218 - 225
- adults, general, multiple nations, years unknown
- Survey name:
- INT-Gallup World Poll combined waves
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 0
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Author's label:
- the importance of religion
- Page in publication: