Moser-Peters (1969): study NL Utrecht 1967
- Moser-Peters, C.M.
- Achtergronden van Geluksgevoelens. (Backgrounds of Happiness Feelings).
- Nederlands Instituut voor Preventieve Geneeskunde (TNO), 1969, Leiden, Netherlands
- 21-65 aged general public, City of Utrecht,The Netherlands, 1967
- N = 300
- Non Response
- 14% unattainable etc.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taking all things together, how would you say you are these days.....?
5 extremely happy
4 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 2%, 2: 13%, 3: 43%, 4: 27%, 5: 15% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.41 6.00
- 3.30 -
Current psycho-somatic complaints
Setting of medical treatment
Trust in people
Attitudes to the state in nation
Perceived political control