Morris & Jones (1989): study AT 1984
- Morris, P.L.; Jones, B.
- Life Satisfaction across Treatment Methods for Patients with End-Stage Renal Failure.
- The Medical Journal of Australia, 1989, Vol. 150,428 - 432
- Endstage renal patients, U.K. 198?
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 160
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How satisfied are you with your life in general?
1 very dissatisfied
10 very satisfied
- Author's label:
- Life Satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.32 7.16
- 2.25 0.42
Setting of medical treatment