Mollenkopf et al. (2005): study ZZ Europe 2000
- Mollenkopf, H.; Baas, S.; Marcellini, F.; Oswald, F.
- Mobility and the Quality of Life.
- Mollenkopf, H; et al; Eds.: "Enhanching Mobility in Later Life", IOS Press, 2005, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 279 - 288
- 55+ aged, 6 European countries, 2000
- Survey name:
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 3950
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 21 questions:
A Taking all things together, how satisfied are you with your life these days?
10 totally satisfied
0 totally unsatisfied
B Indicate to what extend you feel this way during the past few weeks:
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): a to j
Positive affect score (PAS): k to t
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Way of computation aggregate score A / B not reported.
- Author's label:
- Quality of Life
- Page in publication:
Current travel behavior