Mollenkopf (2002): study DE 1995
- Mollenkopf, H.
- Mobilität und Lebensqualität im Alter. Objektive Voraussetzungen und subjektive Bedeutung in der mobilen Gesellschaft. (Mobility and Quality of Life in Old Age).
- Glatzer,W.; et al; Eds.: "Sozialen Wandel und gesellschaftliche Dauerbeobachtung", Leske & Budrich, 2002, Germany, 255 - 271
- 55+ aged, East and West Germany, 1995 and 1999
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 1216
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question;
What do you think, how satisfied are you at this moment- all in all - with your life ?' 'If for instance you are totally satisfied with your life, please mark a '10'.If you are totally unsatisfied with your life, mark a '0'.If you are not completely unsatisfied nor totally satisfied range yourself somewhere between '1' and '9"
10 completely satisfied
0 completely dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Satisfaction with life in general
- Page in publication:
Attitudes to region of residence