Minyard Frost & Frost (2000): study ZZ Various nation sets 1995
- Minyard Frost, K.; Frost, C.J.
- Romanian and American Life Aspirations in Relation to Psychological Well-Being.
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 2000, Vol. 31, 726 - 751
- 21-22 aged, college students Romania and USA, 199?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 418
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 22 questions:
22 statement on major life aspirations in 4 content areas:
- self-acceptance; e.g. "You will be in charge of your life"
- affiliation: e.g." You will have good friends that you can count on"
- community feeling: e.g. 'You will work to make the world a better place"
- financial success: e.g. "You will have a job that pays well"
Each statement rated for likelihood of future attainment
1 very low
5 very high
- Author's label:
- Likelihood that aspirations are met
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.73 -
- 0.59 -
Object of life-goals