Miner & Glomb (2010): study US 2017
- Miner, A.G.; Glomb, T.M.
- State Mood, Task Performance, and Behavior at Work: A Within-Persons Approach
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2010, Vol. 112 , 43-57
- Employees, United States, 2017
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 67
- Non Response:
- Experience sampling
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 8 hedonic tone questions repeated several times a day (Experience Sampling Method)
..now (lead item not reported)
0 = not at all
1 = a little
2 = moderately
3 = very
- Author's label:
- Hedonic tone
- Recoded to a scale of 0-1, where 0 is unpleasantness.
Each participant filled out one morning and 4 or 5 randomly scheduled surveys per day on palmtop computers for 3 weeks.
The palmtop computers signaled participants to respond at the random times.
- Page in publication:
- Error estimates:
- Cronbach's alpha = 0.87
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range - 0 On range 0-10
- 0.66 -
- 0.20 -