Michon (2014a): study HU 2003
- Michon, P.
- Mothers and Quality of Life 26 EU Countries.
- Eckermann, E.; Ed: "Gender, Lifespan and Quality of Life: An International Perspective", Springer Science+Buisiness Media Dordrecht, 2014, Dordrecht, Netherlands, 83 - 98
- 20 - 50 aged mothers, Hungary, 2003
- Survey name:
- EU-EQLS 2003
- Selection from general population sample
- N = 0
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your life these days? Please tell me on a scale of 1 to 10, where one means very dissatisfied and 10 means very satisfied
10 very satisfied
1 very dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Average life satisfaction of Mothers.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 10 On range 0-10
Part-time working of house-wives