McKnight-Hexdall & Huebner (2007): study US 2004 /1
- McKnight-Hexdall, C.G.; Huebner, E.S.
- Subjective Well-Being in Pedriatic Oncology Patients.
- Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2007, Vol.2, 189 - 208.
- Parents of oncology patients, USA, 2004-07
- Non-probability purposive-expert sample
- N = 29
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way during the past two week?:
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('past 2 weeks' version)
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 0 On range 0-10