McCullough et al. (2000): study US 1995
- McCullough, G.; Huebner, E.S.; Laughlin, J.E.
- Life Events, Self Concept, and Adolescents Positive Subjective Well-Being.
- Psychology in the Schools, 2000, Vol. 37, 281 - 290
- High school students, USA 199?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 92
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions:
Lead item not reported.
1: slightly/not at all
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS version not reported
- Author's label:
- Positive and Negative Affect Scale
- Affect Balance: 12,71.
Computed by WDH team.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -40 - 40 On range 0-10