Mansson et al. (1995): study SE 1990
- Mansson, M.; Bränholm, I.B.; Fredriksson, B.
- On Life Satisfaction and Activity Preferences in Long-Term Survivors after Stroke.
- Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 1995, Vol. 2, 51 - 55
- Stroke patients and controls, Sweden 199?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 88
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
"How satisfying are these different aspects of your life? Indicate the number which best suits your situation. Life as a whole is....."
1 very dissatisfying
3 rather dissatisfying
4 rather satisfying
6 very satisfying
This item was followed by eight questions on life domain satisfactions.
- Author's label:
- life satisfaction
- Page in publication: