MacRae & Carlson (1980): study US NorthCarolina 1971
- MacRae, D.; Carlson, J.R.
- Collective Preferences as Predictors of Interstate Migration.
- Social Indicators Research, 1980, Vol. 8, 15 - 32
- 18+ aged, general public, North Carolina, USA, 1977
- N = 1081
- Non Response:
- About 25%
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all things together, how would you say you are these days? Would you say you are..........?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Self-reported happiness