Luechinger et al. (2013): study US 1994
- Luechinger, S.; Schelker, M.; Stutzer, A.
- Governance, Bureaucratic Rents, and Well-Being Differentials Across US States.
- Oxford Economic Papers, 2013, nr. 1, Oxford, Uk
- Working people, USA 1992-94
- Survey name:
- US-NSFH II
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 7444
- Non Response:
Telephone interviews are also used in NSFH II
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Next are some questions about how you see yourself and your life. Taking all things together, how would you say things are these days?
1 very unhappy
7 very happy
- Author's label:
- Subjective well-being
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 5.41 7.35
- 1.21 2.02