Lohmann (2013): study ZZ 2005
- Lohmann, S.
- Information Technologies and Subjective Well-Being: Does the Internet Raise Material Aspirations?
- Discussion Papers, Center for European Governance and Economic Development Research, 2013, No. 169, Goettingen, Germany
- 18+ aged, general public, 57 nations, 2004-2009
- Survey name:
- INT-WorldValuesSurvey 5
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 53325
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole these days?
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 6.79 6.79
- 2.23 2.23
Use of internet