Lissitsa & Chachashvili-Bolotin (2016): study IL 2003
- Lissitsa, S.; Chachashvili-Bolotin, S.
- Life Satisfaction in the Internet Age - Changes in the Past Decade.
- Computers in Human Behavior, 2016, Vol. 54, 197 - 206
- 20+ aged general pubic, Israel, 2003-2012
- Survey name:
- IL AnnualSocialSurveysIsrael 2003-2012
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 73523
- Non Response:
- Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Overall, how satisfied are you with your life.....?
4 very satisfied
3 somewhat satisfied
2 somewhat dissatisfied
1 very dissatisfied.
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Weighed mean 2003-2012 computed by WDH-team. 20-64 aged: M=3,17; 65+ aged: M=2,91
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 4 On range 0-10
- 3.12 7.07
Internet, social media
Use of internet
Time since migration