Li et al. (2008): study CN 2002
- Li, D.; Chen, T.; Wu, Z.
- An Exploration of the Subjective Well-Being of the Chinese Oldest-Old.
- Healthy Longevity in China, Demographic Methods and Population Analysis, 2008, Vol. 20, 347 - 356
- 80+ aged, China, 2002
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Mixed samples
- N = 11175
- Non Response:
computer-assisted self interview (CASI), face-to-face interview, self-enumerated questionnaire
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How would you rate your quality of life?
1 very poor
3 neither poor nor good
5 very good
- Author's label:
- How do you feel about your life?
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 1.1%, 2: 6.3%, 3: 31.3%, 4: 47.3%, 5: 14% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
Living in an old age home