Lewinter et al. (1996): study DK Hovenstaden (Capital region, København) 1991
- Lewinter, M.; Gezgin, K.; Kesmez, S.S.
- The Social Situation of Elderly Turkish Immigrants in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology, 1996, Vol. 11, 115 - 129
- 55+aged Turkish migrants, Copenhagen, Denmark, 199?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 116
- Non Response:
Interviewers were Turkish or Kurdish speaking
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How satisfied are you with your life in general?
5 very satisfied
4 somewhat satisfied
3 neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
2 somewhat dissatisfied
1 very dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Life Satisfaction
- 72% happy (very or somewhat)
- Page in publication:
Inequality of happiness in nations