Leung & Zhang (2000): study HK 1998
- Leung, J.P.; Zhang, L.W.
- Modelling Life Satisfaction of Chinese Adolescents in Hong Kong.
- International Journal of Behavioral Development, 2000, Vol. 24, 99 - 104
- Chinese adolescents, Hong-Kong, 1998
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 1099
- Non Response:
The questionnaire was administrated to the students via a teacher from the school., students answered the questionnaire during a regular class period. Responses were anonymous.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How do you feel about your life as a whole.....?
5 mostly satisfied
3 mostly dissatisfied
Name: Andrews & Withey's `Delighted-Terrible Scale' (original version)
- Author's label:
- Single-item life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%, 6: 0%, 7: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
Evaluation of aspects of self
Attitudes to school
Social climate in school