Lee & Ihinger-Tallman (1980): study US Washington 1975
- Lee, G.R.; Ihinger-Tallman, M.
- Sibling Interaction and Morale: The Effects of Family Relations on Older Family.
- Research on Aging, 1980, Vol. 2, 367 - 391
- 60+ aged, Washington State, USA, 1975
- N = 870
- Non Response:
- 26% (in second stage)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 6 questions.
A On the whole, life gives me a lot of pleasure
B On the whole, I am very satisfied with my way of life today
C Things just keep getting worse and worse for me as I get older
D All in all, I find a great deal of happiness in life today
E I have a lot to be sad about
F Nothing ever turns out for me the way I want it to.
4 strongly agree
1 strongly disagree
- Author's label:
- Error estimates:
- Equivalence: Cronbach's alpha= . 85