Lee (2003): study KR 2000
- Lee, M.
- Daily Contextual Variations in Levels of Adolescent Happiness.
- The Korean Journal of Development Psychology, 2003, Vol. 16, 193 - 209
- Middle school students, South Korea, 200?
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 134
- Non Response
Ss answered to repeated questions on random beeping 6 times per day for one week (42 times)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on repeated questions (experience sampling)
How happy did you feel at the moment you were beeped?
0 not happy
1 probably not happy
2 probably happy
- Author's label:
- One week average ( 6 times beeped per day )
- Page in publication:
- Error estimates:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 3 On range 0-10
- 1.43 4.77
- 0.52 2.00
Current personal contacts
Time spend socializing