Layard et al. (2009): study ZZ Western Europe 1973
- Layard, R.; Mayraz, G.; Nickell, S.J.
- Does Relative Income Matter? Are the Critics Right?
- Working paper SOEP No. 210, DIW, 2009, Berlin, Germany. (also published in: Diener E.;Helliwell J.E.; Kahneman D.;Eds.: ''International Differences in Well-Being'', Oxford University Press, 2010, 139 - 165)
- 18+ aged general public, 16 EU countries, 1973-2007
- Survey name:
- EU-Eurobarometer combined waves
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 1350000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as-a-whole these days?
- Page in publication: