Latin American Public Opinion Project (2010): study CR 1987
- Latin American Public Opinion Project,
- The Americas Barometer
- Latin American Public Opinion Project, VanderBilt University Detroit, USA
- 18+ aged, general public, Costa Rica, 1987
- Survey name:
- LAPOP 1987
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 927
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with your life in general?
2 undecided/so so
- This question was included into a section of the survey related to "Important factors of the life" (e.g. House, income, etc.).
Survey called "Quinta encuesta sobre normas democráticas".
- Observed distribution
- 1: 3.88%, 2: 5.72%, 3: 90.4% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.87 8.08
- 0.44 1.32