Latin American Public Opinion Project (2010): study CR 1985
- Latin American Public Opinion Project,
- The Americas Barometer
- Latin American Public Opinion Project, VanderBilt University Detroit, USA
- 18+ aged, general public, Costa Rica, 1985
- Survey name
- LAPOP 1985
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 505
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with your life in general?
2 undecided/so so
- This question was included into a section of the survey related to "Satisfaction with living conditions" (e.g. House, neighborhood, income, etc.).
Survey called "Cuarta Encuesta sobre normas democráticas".
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0.59%, 2: 4.36%, 3: 95.05% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.94 8.31
- 0.25 0.83